I do have to apologize in advance for the length - there has been so much happen since last I "casted" that it was hard to fit it all in. But, even if you have to stop and take a potty break it may explain a lot that you were wondering about.
This episode builds upon the first few in the series and covers:
- New enhancements to the blog
- Google Earth navigation controls
- Examples of the content of "The Moon on Google Earth"
- Improvements to the "Offroading Home" Map layout and styling
- How to obtain FREE TOPOgraphic maps of every quadrangle in the CONUS.
- The new Arapeen and Paiute ATV trail systems
- Pre-planning trips using homemade GE maps
- Boulder City trail system map in development
Please leave a comment if you have any problems viewing the screencast OR about future topics for the series.